Hello Guys!
Happy December! December is the best month, the most wonderful time of the year! This week, I am going on my school camp which I am really looking forward to, but even better, once I get back Ive only got two days of school left until the summer holidays! Im so excited for summer, and Christmas!
This is my first Christmas post this month, and it is some stocking filler ideas under $10. This year I am throwing a Christmas party for my friends, so instead of buying them all big presents and throwing a party, I am giving them goodie bags filled with under amusing and meaningful presents, and I have been looking online for gifts to buy for them! This weekend I sourced some of these gifts in shops and started buiding up their goodie bags, and I thought I would share with you guys cute ideas for Stocking stuffers! Instead of doing one big post, I have decided to split this series into different shops, as some of the readers perhaps reading this wont have access to these shops in your country, so I decided to start off with everybodys favorite..Kmart! I chose to go to Kmart because their products are so amazingly cute, and its pretty universal so most countries and viewers have access to this heavanly shop!

These gifts are all under $10, which is super cheap for such amazing gifts!
I hope you enjoyed my first post this month, im so excited for christmas and so excited to post more Christmassy stuff for you guys!
Until next time
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment