Hello
Welcome to Annas Oceans. Im Anna, and I have been running a blogging acoount on instagram since feburary 2015. During this past year and a half, I have on and off ran multiple different blogs, and came to the descision to shut down my blogs due to lack of inspiration.
Ever since I discovered the use of media platforms to share creativity, ive been intrigued. The creativity and positivity of everybody online inspired me to share photos, do impromptu fashion shoots and film private short films. After many months of not blogging, I am making a return, hopefully for good.
So before I start properly posting, I thought I would share some infomation about what im planning to do with this new blog:
Im Anna. I am fifteen years old, living in New Zealand. I have always loved photographing landscapes, people, scenery, and making random short films. I plan to write fashion posts and share photography with you guys, and I am going to attempt to make them as good quality as possible. Fashion is something I take alot of interest in. Ever since I was younger I was always taking photos with old cameras or attempting to get that perfect snap with an Ipod. Im so grateful its something I still love and am able to do now.
I hope to talk to you all soon, and I hope you are all excited for this new and fresh blog. I cant wait to share photos and exciting content with all of you
Anna


No comments:
Post a Comment