Sunday, 11 December 2016

Christmas with Anna - A Christmas Interview

Hey guys!

Today I bring you my second festive post for December! You may have noticed the pretty fairy lights added to my header for the Christmas month. I thought like last year, I should add something festive to my blog, and I think they are really cute!
Today I bring you an interview with WhiteInteriorsBlog! J is a lovely Britsh blogger who is doing Blogmas this year, and when she asked if anybody wanted to collab I took my chance, as her blog is really beautiful and lovely. Check out her Blog here to follow her along on the Blogmas journey! I live in New Zealand where Christmas is in Summer, and Its Winter in Britain where she lives, so I based six Christmassy questions around this point of diffrence, and formed this Christmas interview. Enjoy!


  • What is your favorite Christmas song?

My favorite Christmas song is "All I Want For Christmas is You" Because it is a classic, everyone knows the words to it, and I love it!
  • What is one Christmas tradition you have?
We have several traditions we do, for example on Christmas morning my Brother and I open our Christmas stockings in my Parents bed. Although he is nineteen, it has never changed. Another one is that my Mothers side of the family always go out for a meal a few days before Christmas.
  • What  is one thing on your Christmas list this year?
I have no idea, everyone says this but I genuinely have no clue. I like makeup, I have a few products but dont ask for it because not many people in my family know I wear it. I would love a morphe pallette or some brushes, but I havent asked for them.
  • What is your favorite colour sceme for a Christmas tree?
I love our tree this year. It has white lights with red and gold baubles, and red and gold tinsel which looks like a lovely long chain of pearls!
  • What is your favorite thing about Christmas day?
This is a hard question since there are so many, but I love the faces of all my family members lit up when they see all the food laid out and when they get given their presents!
  • Could you imagine a Summery Christmas and would you like to experiance one?
That is one thing on my bucket list. I have dreamed about having a Christmas in hot weather. I think it sounds amazing, however it isnt the same without it being cold! But yes, I would love to go somewhere hot for Christmas and to go to Australia, New Zealand, or back to the Carribean
Thank you to J for answering my questions, I had alot of fun speaking to you and finding out more about your festivities! I would really reccomend her lovely blog to you all, as I said she is currently doing blogmas and I encourage you to go read and support her!
Until next time
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I loved collabing with you and we should do again in the future, and I hope you have a great day!

    J xx

    white-interiors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete